Our Employer Benefits Review Service (EBRS) is a free service we provide to help you evaluate your current employee benefits and programs. A comprehensive employer benefits review will help you identify areas for strengthening, so you can achieve a high-performing school system and more effective delivery of services to your employees.
The EBRS program is much like a personal insurance review, except at the school or district level. With EBRS, we’ll collect details about the benefits and programs you’ve already established and evaluate their effectiveness. We’ll review:
- Flexible benefits plans (Section 125), including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRAs) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Group insurance plans, including medical, life and disability
- Retirement benefits, including 403(b) and 457(b) plans to supplement your state’s teacher retirement system
- Third-Party Administrator (TPA) services
- Employer-sponsored individual insurance and retirement products
- Financial workshops for employees
- Employee recognition and appreciation programs
- Student recognition and attendance programs
- Special funding for classroom projects
With our EBRS program, you’re under no obligation to purchase any Horace Mann product or agree to any other services we provide. However, once we’ve completed your review, we’re confident you’ll find our options attractive to meeting your school/district’s needs.
Contact your local Horace Mann representative to set up a comprehensive review.