Education isn't just one sector of our business or one set of customers we serve. Education is the heart of Horace Mann and focus of everything we do.
Since being founded by two educators in 1945, we've stayed true to our mission to provide solutions to the unique challenges school districts and their employees face every day - both in and out of the classroom.
A trusted school partner for more than 75 years
- Founded in 1945 by two educators
- $350 million identified in student loan forgiveness for educators1
- 600+ representatives nationwide
- Retirement products in nearly 4,000 districts
- 105+ education association partnerships
- $5 million in classroom resource funding to date2
1. Potential savings of educators assisted by Horace Mann with Public Service Loan Forgiveness from October 2016 through 2020 based on assumptions established by the U.S. Office of Federal Student Aid. Monthly and annual savings are based on 2020 only. For more information regarding the U.S. Office of Federal Student Aid assumptions, refer to www.studentaid.gov/loan-simulator.
2. Based upon funding reporting provided by DonorsChoose as of June 30, 2021.